Aquatica is the first water park in San Antonio and one of the best places to go if you’re looking for a day full of fun. It’s also home to some awesome rides, like the Stingray Falls and Roaring River Rapids, that are sure to get your adrenaline pumping! If you’re not feeling up for a big thrill ride, don’t worry- there are plenty of other things to do at Aquatica too! You can make new friends with all sorts of different animals or just relax on a lazy river while listening to music from another country.
Aquatica is open year round so it’s easy for families and friends alike who want something to do all year long.
What To Do in Aquatica San Antonio:
The best time to visit Aquatica San Antonio is when the days are long and hot. This water park offers so much for everyone, with thrill rides like Hurricane Falls or lazy day attractions such as a water slide that winds its way around an island full of palm trees. Visitors can cool off in one of many refreshing pools and enjoy some tasty ice cream or frozen lemonade while they watch live entertainment from their floaty chair on the beach!
- Stingray Falls: At this water attraction, you’ll get to see some of the most amazing and beautiful animals on Earth. You’ll also be able to splash down into a lagoon filled with gentle waves that’s sure to have some delicious fruity flavors!
- Roaring River Rapids: The perfect place for those who want an exciting adventure aboard one of our six different river rapids rides. With twists and turns just around every corner, your heart won’t know what hit it! Don’t forget that there are three levels so everyone can enjoy the ride together no matter how brave they think they are.
- Wild Arctic Roller Coaster: It starts off like any other roller coaster would but then you enter the
- Great White: It starts off as a slow ride but then it takes you into the darkness of the sea with sharks circling around and before you know it, your feet are dangling in the open air!
- Sea Carousel: A must for any child is to ride this merry-go round that has animals like an octopus, seahorse, and crab. SeaWorld also provides educational information on these creatures while they’re riding away.
- Swing by Aquatica’s newest slide, Himalaya Drop
- Gallivant inside SPLASH!, a water park with 5 thrilling slides and a fun wave pool
- Get your blood pumping with go-karting or mini golf at Splash Island Kiddie Land
- Kick back on one of their many lounge chairs or lawns while kids play area games like Cornhole, Giant Jenga, and more
Live Entertainment and Animal Presentations
Aquatica San Antonio is a water park that offers live entertainment and animal presentations. Visitors can expect to see dolphins, sea lions, penguins and otters as they swim from slide to slide in the wave pool or take a ride on one of three high-speed aqua coasters. On land there are plenty of attractions for all ages including an interactive children’s play area with slides, fountains and splash zones.
Animals To See Upon Visiting Aquatica San Antonio
SeaWorld San Antonio is home to a number of different species. Some are permanent residents while others may be on exhibit only for seasonal periods or even just for one day; some animals change with the season, and every animal at SeaWorld has its own story that you can hear more about during a presentation:
- Humpback whales
- Penguins. Otters
- Sea Turtles
What to Wear in Aquatica San Antonio
Between the water and the sun, it’s important to be prepared. You’ll want a swimsuit, sunscreen, sunglasses, and a hat. It’s also helpful if you’re wearing clothes that are quick-drying so that they won’t get heavy when wet. They offer free locker rentals so you can keep your belongings safe while having fun in the sun!
Aquatica Hours of Operation
SeaWorld San Antonio operates daily from mid March through October from 11AM – 12PM (noon) closing time on Sundays and Wednesdays. The park also closes early at least one day every week for maintenance or inclement weather; check our website calendar for specific dates.
Aquatica Admission Prices
Individual ticket prices vary by day of the week and time of purchase. For example:
- General admission tickets are $53.99 for adults, $46.49 for children (ages three to nine) on weekends or holidays after 11AM
- Child’s general admission is only $40 every Monday through Friday
- Adult General Admission Ticket is only $47
Annual Passes can be purchased online at their website with an additional discount off regular price
After reading this blog post, you should now know that Aquatica is the perfect place for a day full of fun. We have some awesome rides and there are plenty of other things to do too! If you’re not feeling up for one big thrill ride, don’t worry- we have lots more options like making friends with all sorts of different animals or just relaxing on a lazy river while listening to music from another country. Visit them today if you want an amazing time in San Antonio’s first waterpark!
View this post on Instagram
View this post on Instagram
If you’re looking to do some fun activities near Seaworld in San Antonio, Texas you’re in luck! Here’s our list of the best of the best you shouldn’t miss:
- Windflower The Hill Country Spa
- Lackland Air Force Base
- San Antonio Aquarium
- Nelson Wolff Municipal Stadium
- Cathedral Rock Park
- Government Canyon
- O. P. Schnabel Park
- Leon Creek Greenway
These amazing activities are located just down the street from our location at 9793 Culebra Rd, Suite 102. Stop by for a visit anytime!