The Ultimate CBD Oil Cheat Sheet is an easy reference guide for helping with knee pain. It is designed to work synergistically with the other articles in this “pain” series.
19 Effective Home Remedies for Knee Pain.
- Drink plenty of water so that you are not dehydrated. Dehydration causes the pain receptors around your joints to be dry – which will make them feel worse than they already do!
- Apply heat before exercise if you have arthritis, as it helps relax muscles and eases joint stiffness provided there is no risk of injury or infection from the activity being performed too soon after applying the heat source. TIP: Heat therapy can also help minimize swelling associated with injuries such as meniscus tears or other types of damage done to ligaments or cartilage.
- Take ibuprofen before and after physical activity to ease the pain.
- Eat a diet rich in antioxidants, which help promote healing of injured tissues and joints. TIP: Antioxidants such as vitamin C can be found in fruits like oranges or strawberries!
- Get plenty of sleep – it's been proven that lack of sleep leads to inflammation and joint stiffness.
- Switch up your running routine with some sprints or uphill walking if you have patellofemoral syndrome (runner’s knee). This will change movement patterns by going from flexion to extension for both your hamstrings and quadriceps muscles, decreasing stress on the kneecap. It is also recommended that beginners start off with a slow jog to let their muscles adapt before doing something more strenuous.
- Try yoga or Pilates – they both have movements that can be done seated in order to work on joint mobility without putting too much stress on the knee.
- Get outside and take a walk, get some sunshine! It's been proven that vitamin D helps decrease inflammation associated with arthritis as well as other related health issues.
- Add ginger into your diet for it’s natural pain relieving qualities like suppressing prostaglandins (proteins which increase sensitivity of nerves) and blocking inflammatory chemicals from reaching joints via circulation through the bloodstream. TIP: Add ground ginger to tea or soups! Alternatively you could try supplements such as ginger capsules.
- Eat foods high in omega-three fatty acids, such as fish oil or salmon.
- Increase your intake of vitamin B12 – it is an important nutrient for nerve and muscle function which can help alleviate the pain from overuse injuries by strengthening those tissues and muscles to make them more resilient! Plus, if you have a deficiency of this vitamin, it could be causing pains all throughout your body including joints like knees so this should really do the trick! Vitamin D can also help with making up any vitamin B deficiencies that may exist within the body due to its role in absorbing fat soluble vitamins during digestion.
- Take MSM powder supplement because it has been shown to provide relief for people suffering from knee problems caused by arthritis.
- Apply a hot compress to the knee using either a microwaveable heat pack or moist towel. This will keep your joints warm and increase blood circulation in order for nutrients to flow freely throughout the body! You can also try an ice pack if you're experiencing inflammation from pain – when it hurts, apply pressure over that area until it starts feeling better before moving on with your day.
- Take care of yourself by practicing self-care techniques like deep breathing exercises and stress reduction strategies such as meditation so that they don't worsen any joint stiffness or injuries. Deep breathing is important because after repeated stressful situations, our bodies may experience chronic muscle tension which leads to all sorts of problems including increased risk for injury in general (especially knees) and should be taken seriously.
- Get a massage! Massage can help alleviate pain and tension in the muscles of the entire body, including joints like knees.
- Clean your diet by reducing how much processed food you eat – this includes anything that has preservatives or added sugars as they have been shown to cause inflammation throughout the body which can lead to joint stiffness (especially for people with arthritis). You could also try eliminating gluten from these foods because it is known to worsen symptoms of arthritis such as swelling and stiffness due to its inflammatory properties on top of being difficult for our bodies to digest. TIP: if going cold turkey seems impossible then start off slow with just one meal a day before gradually working up so that we don't experience so many withdrawal symptoms!
- Stay hydrated by drinking plenty of water throughout the day because dehydration can lead to cramps and fatigue which could worsen that knee pain.
- Try eating a diet high in Omega-three fatty acids, such as fish oil or salmon for it’s natural pain relieving qualities like suppressing prostaglandins (proteins which increase sensitivity of nerves) and blocking inflammatory chemicals from reaching joints via circulation through the bloodstream. TIP: Add ground ginger to tea or soups! Alternatively you could try supplements such as ginger capsules.
We hope you found this article helpful and that it will help to ease your pain. If you are struggling with knee pain, call us today so we can discuss how CBD oil might be able to provide some relief for you. And don't forget to share your thoughts on the blog post in the comments below!
View this post on Instagram
View this post on Instagram
Where Can I Get the Best Puff Bar Disposable Vape Pens?
When it comes to purchasing quality Puff Bar vape pens that are long-lasting and effective, you always want to make sure the products you are receiving come from a reputable source like Mary Jane’s CBD Dispensary. The main reason for picking products like ours is to ensure you only get the best quality vape pens and never receive any ineffective and/or potentially harmful products. With locations across several states to serve you, and our convenient online store, when you shop with Mary Jane’s you know you will only get the best Puff Bar vape products on the market today.
We really appreciate all the help of the most affordable cbd online business. If you’re looking for an alternative to pharmaceutical drugs, Mary Jane’s is the place. They offer our customers quality-made CBD products that are sure to be of interest. Their team is passionate about spreading health and wellness by making CBD accessible to all who seek it. Get in touch with them today if you want something different than what your doctor can provide!