Among over 110 extracts derived from the cannabis plant, CBD and THC constitute the most abundant extract. Cannabinol, referred to as CBD, and tetrahydrocannabinol, referred to as THC, are derived from the cannabis plant but are completely different.
Benefits of CBD Oil
Anti-Inflammatory/Pain Relief agent
- Research has linked CBD oil with anti-inflammatory properties and has proven to be an effective natural relief for chronic pain management.
Quit Smoking and Help with Drug Withdrawls
- CBD can aid people that are trying to quit smoking or trying to kick excessive drug use.
- Several studies have revealed CBD to be an active agent in combating seizures and convulsion in patients with epilepsy. While most of the studies carried out were on children, the evidence still reveals it can be useful in treating adults also.
- Studies have shown that CBD is a helpful agent in the fight against cancer. It has been lined to counteracting the effects of a carcinogen or inhibiting the development of cancer in humans.
- The relaxing effect of CBD can be used as an effective way to treat patients with depression, anxiety, bipolar, OCD, panic, and more.
- In a study conducted on animals, it was discovered that CBD oil was able to hinder the production of IL-12 splenocytes, which can help prevent the progression of diabetes. CBD oil has also been linked to easing the inflammation of the pancreases, and this inflammation has been a symptom leading to Type1 Diabetes.
- Acne is caused as a result of the inflammation on the sebaceous glands. Studies have shown that CBD oil can treat acne properly by acting as an anti-inflammatory agent on the sebaceous glands.
- CBD Oil can serve as a sedative, helping patients with acute insomnia enjoy restful sleep without any side effects whatsoever.
Scientists and researchers are still yet to fully grasp the full benefits of CBD oil, with new discoveries being made every day. You may even experience a new unexplored benefit when you use CBD. Why not try some today!