It's heartbreaking to see your dog in pain and it can be so difficult to know what to do. For some dogs, their joints start hurting as they age and the effects of arthritis are felt more heavily on them than others. However, there is a solution! CBD can help ease joint pain for your furry friend. It has been shown that CBD helps relieve inflammation and reduces the number of inflammatory cells at the site of injury. I'm here today with my pup who suffers from chronic joint pain due to her breed (a Beagle) and we're going over all you need to know about using CBD oil for your dog!
Here are Some Things you Should Know when Using CBD
- CBD is not a cure. It should be used to help with pain and other issues, but it does no good if the root of the problem isn't fixed as well. So you need to find out what's wrong and how best to address it.
- CBD products are different. There is no “one size fits all” when it comes to these oils, tinctures and capsules. Some will work better for certain dogs than others might because the dosage (milligrams) in each product can vary greatly depending on what's in them or how they were made.
- Dosage is important! Just like with people, you don't want your dog taking too much because that could make things worse instead of better - especially if there's an underlying condition involved. Unlike humans though, pets cannot tell you exactly how they're feeling so someone else needs to be responsible for monitoring their health closely during this time period until you know just what amount works best based on results obtained.
11 Relieving Tips for Your Dog
- Give them supplements or treats with glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate
- Increase their exercise routine gradually
- Use ice packs on sore joints
- Take care of your dog's teeth
- Use MSM powder or supplement on joints
- Give them supplements in meat form for easier digestion
- Be consistent with treatment plan and diet
- Keep weight under control if obese or overweight.
- Don't feed table scraps! Dogs are carnivores, not omnivores like us humans. They don't require fruits and vegetables when following a balanced meal plan.
- Give them supplements in pill form to help with digestion.Check their dog food for added sugar and fillers.
- Talk to your veterinarian about osteoarthritis, which can be treated with medication and surgery if needed.
Did you know that CBD is a natural remedy that can help relieve joint pain in dogs? If your dog has been suffering from arthritis, hip dysplasia, or just general stiffness and discomfort, then you might want to consider giving him some CBD. In this blog post we’ve provided 11 tips on how to use CBD for your pet. We also offer free consultations with one of our experts who will make sure the dosage and product are right for your dog. Remember - talk to us before beginning any new treatment plan so we can be there supporting you through it all! Call today for more information about using CBD oil with pets.
Where Can I Get the Best CBD Dog Biskets?
Human beings aren't the only ones who can benefit from CBD. Help your furry friend get all the amazing health benefits from our hemp-infused dog treats! Not only will they love getting their daily dose, but it's also safe - free from GMOs and other harmful chemicals found in many common pet products on today's market. Treat your pup to a treat that not only tastes great but helps them feel better too. Our non-GMO, THC-free treats are made with all-natural ingredients and are perfect for dogs of any age or size and help promote healthy joints as well as reduce anxiety. With locations across several states to serve you, and our convenient online store, when you shop with Mary Jane’s you know you will only get the best CBD products on the market today.