The legal question surrounding the sale and use of CBD oils and vapes in the state of Georgia is a little tricky. Although as it is with most states, CBD oils derived from industrial hemp that contains little or no THC are legal for consumption by anyone while those that are derived from marijuana which contain substantial amount of THC is illegal in the state of Georgia. Still, CBD products with high THC compositions are limited to people with serious medical conditions in Georgia.
The medical marijuana law called “Haleigh’s Hope Act” was implemented in 2015, and it clearly states the category of medical conditions that qualify for the “Georgia medical marijuana program.” The conditions as stated in the act are:
- Cancer: when such disease is diagnosed as end-stage or the treatmentproduces related wasting illness, or recalcitrant nausea and vomiting;
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis: when such disease is diagnosed as severe or end-stage;
- Seizure disorders: related to a diagnosis of epilepsy or trauma related head injuries;
- Multiple sclerosis; when such disease is diagnosed as severe or end-stage;
- Crohn’s disease;
- Mitochondrial disease;
- Parkinson’s disease: when such disease is diagnosed as severe or end-stage;
- Sickle cell disease: when such disease is diagnosed as severe or end-stage;
- Tourette’s syndrome: when such syndrome is diagnosed as severe phase;
- Autism spectrum disorder: when such disorder is diagnosed for a patient who is at least 18 years of age, or severe autism when diagnosed for a patient who is less than 18 years of age;
- Epidermolysis bullosa;
- Alzheimer’s disease: when such disease is diagnosed as severe or end stage;
- Acquired immune deficiency syndrome: when such syndrome is diagnosed as severe or end stage; or
- Peripheral neuropathy; when such symptoms are diagnosed as severe or end stage.
- Intractable Pain
It is also important that patients who desire to use CBD oils with significant level of THC for treatments of certain medical conditions in the state of Georgia, obtain a “Low THC Oil Registry Card,” signed by either the patient (or legal guardian), and the diagnosing physician certified by the Georgia Department of Health.
The benefits of CBD oils in the treatment and management of conditions such as Insomnia, Depression, Anxiety disorders including PTSD, Intractable pain and seizure disorders such as Epilepsy is overwhelming.
Physicians and researchers have found convincing evidence of the efficacy of CBD and hemp in the treatment of these conditions. For instance, the research into the efficacy of CBD in the treatment of epilepsy in human subjects particularly children have been an overwhelming success, such that an external FDA advisory panel recently gave its approval for a CBD-derived drug. A landmark first in the United States.
There is no doubt about it; CBD oils have been very efficient in the treatment of conditions that have defied conventional treatments.
For us at Mary Jane’s CBD & Vape Shop, we pride ourselves as a being at the center of providing safe and potent remedy to some of life’s health challenges through the administration of CBD. We own and operate an exclusive CBD store in Savannah, GA where we offer high quality CBD oils and products that is THC free to customers in need across the state.
We are first witnesses to the efficacy of CBD as a potent cure and we have made it our life mission to bring this cure and more joy into the lives of those who are in need.
Some of the products we have on sale include CBD edibles such as Green road CBD gummies, Relax gummies, Lyft gummies, CBD coffee Beans, CBD oils for pets, CBD herbs, CBD Daily Boost etc. We also have as part of our inventory, CBD oils both natural and flavored vape variants and pre-rolled CBD fatties or plain fatties for your consumption.
At Mary Jane’s CBD & Vape Shop, your utmost wellness is our concern! You can visit us at https://mjcbdvape.com or at our store location at 302 West Victory Drive, Savannah, GA 31405.
For enquiries, our store phone line is always open. Give us a call on 912-349-7666 and we will gladly respond to all your enquiries.