- Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD): Frustratingly, this is common in cats. In comparison to other treatments, CBD may have a position to help reduce inflammation, and hence symptoms. IBD cats can cough, get diarrhea or lose weight.
- Pancreatitis: Some IBD cats have pancreatitis, as well. Treating it like IBD can be stressful. Take a low-fat diet, HempRx, herbal remedies, and digestive enzymes to help control pancreatic inflammation.
- Arthritis: Cats suffering from arthritis need every assistance they can get. Too many injured cats are suffering because we don’t have great safe prescription options. Since cats tend to be reclusive and do not move as readily, their aches and pains are less likely to receive care. Most pet owners believe that CBD is an extremely effective anti-inflammatory agent for these kitties.
- Cancer: This is a growing use of CBD both in animals and in humans. There are many records of longer recovery times and better quality of life for both cancer-stricken people and animals. Sadly we have no great research to explain how or why this is happening. In the near future, that’ll change.
- Asthma. As with all the above mentioned disorders, asthma is a common inflammatory disease in cats. Some cats have very minor symptoms which require little to no medical procedures. Many cats need inhaler medication for long periods of life. CBD can be a perfect option to help these kitties have less inflammation and thus less attacks on asthma. Until talking to your veterinarian, it is important that you never stop taking medicine your kitty is taking. If your cat needs an inhaler to breathe, don’t substitute their normal inhaled medicines with CBD oil.
- Chronic Upper Respiratory Infections. This was an unexpected yet enjoyable side effect among patients who were prescribed HempRx for arthritis or asthma.
- Seizures. While these are rare in kitties, We’ve seen amazing responses in kitties suffering from seizures. If your kitty is already taking medications for seizures, do not stop those abruptly and always work with your veterinarian.
Where Can I Get Quality CBD Products for My Pet?When it comes to purchasing quality CBD treats for your pet, you always want to make sure the products you are receiving come from a reputable source like Mary Jane’s CBD Dispensary. The main reason for picking products like this is to ensure quality and not receive any ineffective and/or potentially harmful products. With locations across several states to serve you, and our convenient online store, when you shop with Mary Jane’s you know you will only get the best CBD products on the market today.
Yes, you can purchase CBD for your cat. This has been a fairly common practice lately as cat owners have discovered the opportunity to help their pets with CBD. And CBD has shown great results when used for certain types of ailments in your pets.
In our article, we have compiled a detailed list of conditions that you can help your cat with CBD. In this list of diseases, you can find diseases such as pancreatitis, arthritis, asthma, seizures, and many other conditions that can be relieved by taking CBD for cats.
As for humans, the dosage of CBD varies depending on the disease, the weight of the animal, as well as the strength of the CBD product itself. That is, if you purchase a product containing 100 ml of CBD, then you may need to dose more than if it is a product with a dosage of 500 ml.