Did you know that pre-rolls are a great way to experience the relaxing and euphoric effects of cannabis without having to smoke it?
Get ready to enjoy the euphoric benefits of Delta-8 THC with Mary Jane's new prerolls. These convenient delights are perfect for quickly experiencing a relaxing high without having to smoke an entire joint or use any other equipment!
BENEFITS YOU CAN EXPECT - MJ DELTA 8 JOINTS:
- Get more relaxed and euphoric without the harsh effects of smoking
- Enjoy those relaxing benefits on the go with convenient pre-rolled joints
- Reducing your risk for many types of adverse side effects, including COPD
- Perfect for quick and convenient relief on-the-go
- Conveniently enjoy high-quality cannabis without the hassle of smoking/vaping
PRODUCT DETAILS - MJ DELTA 8 JOINTS:
- Comes in 3 different strains with 3 unique effects:
Green Widow — Energizing. Perfect for getting your day started.
Stardust — Rejuvenating. It is the middle ground between euphoria and focus.
Glueberry — Relaxing. It has been known to aid in anxiety relief, help with insomnia, etc.
WHO LOVES MJ DELTA 8 JOINTS:
- Great for adults who want to experience the benefits of cannabis but don't like to smoke
- Adults who wants steady relief without having to worry about withdrawal effects or high blood pressure/ heart rate
- Adults who wants convenient relief on-the-go
- Adults who want relaxing benefits on the go with convenient pre-rolled joints
IS IT POSSIBLE TO TAKE DELTA-8 ON A DAILY BASIS?
Delta-8 Joints contains a patented extract of natural soy that has been clinically shown to provide temporary relief from joint stiffness and pain. And, because it works quickly - you might even notice results in just 5 hours - it can be taken up to twice a day without overdoing it. As always, consult with your physician before beginning any new course of treatment or starting supplementation. For the duration of treatment, we recommend taking two tablets at once per use. You should never take Delta 8 Joints on a daily basis for prolonged periods of time without consulting your physician first. Some people may need to reduce their usage when they start feeling better!