Mary Jane's CBD has the perfect new strain for you- Afghan Kush! Tucked away in small batches, these flowers are handpicked and sun dried to perfection. The terpine level is very high, which means heavy euphoria will overcome your body from head to toe.
This flower is great rolled up with friends or even used as a vaporizer if that tickles your fancy.. Enjoy its ability of making music sound better or taking care of pain anywhere on your body - it'll do wonders for either activity!
BENEFITS YOU CAN EXPECT - MJCBD DELTA 8 AFGHAN KUSH FLOWER:
- Relieve stress, anxiety and depression
- Pain relief- use for headaches due to a hangover, cramps or menstrual cycles
- Increase blood circulation and alleviate migraines/headaches
- Enjoy an uplifting high that doesn't make you feel anxious
- Blends well with other strains for a fun and euphoric experience
- All natural ingredients with no artificial additives
- Cannabis derived products available in various forms (flower, concentrates, oils)
- Reasonable prices and heavy euphoria
PRODUCT DETAILS - MJCBD DELTA 8 AFGHAN KUSH FLOWER:
- Available in 3.5 grams and 7 grams
- It contains 36% Delta 8 THC and 20% CBD
WHO LOVES MJCBD DELTA 8 AFGHAN KUSH FLOWER:
- Adults who love herbal highs.
- Great for people who wants to Lower blood pressure and anxiety attacks
- Nighttime use will help you sleep better.
- It is a specific strain of marijuana intended for people who love being social
- Athletes who are looking for an uplifting, energetic feel
- Adults looking to have an intense, long lasting high
- Adult looking for comfortable and stress-free sleep aid
DOES DELTA-8 AFGHAN KUSH GET YOU HIGH?
Delta-8 afghan kush is the newest form of marijuana that has been circulating around in recent years. This new type of weed was created by extracting delta-9 tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) from cannabis plants and mixing it with cannabidiol (CBD). The result? A strain that provides a psychoactive high without the typical paranoia associated with THC. It’s worth noting, however, that Delta-8 Afghan Kush does come with some side effects such as an increase in heart rate and dry mouth.
Although it doesn't get you "high" in the traditional sense, delta-8 afghan kush does provide feelings of relaxation. This strain can be used by people who want relief from anxiety or chronic pain without experiencing any psychoactive effects.
Delta-8 afghan kush is legal for recreational use in many states, but there are some restrictions on where you can buy it and how much you can purchase at one time. If you're looking for a way to enjoy your high while still feeling like yourself afterwards, this may be the perfect choice for you!