Golf clubs near Pooler, Georgia offer the best of both worlds. A location that truly gives golfers an escape surrounded by nature and beauty, while still being close to civilization, amenities, and other activities. Around Pooler you will find many incredible course layouts perfect for any level of golfer looking to improve their game or play on some of the most beautiful courses Savannah has to offer. Whether you are looking for a more social atmosphere with friends or interested in playing on one of Georgia’s top 100 courses (ranked by Golf Digest), it is important to choose the right place. Take your pick from fun-filled family outings to corporate outings where everyone can take advantage of great food, drink specials, and onsite catering services available at most of the courses near Pooler, Georgia.
There are many reasons why golfers love playing on courses near Pooler, Georgia! Being centrally located near Savannah makes it the perfect day trip if you’re looking for an afternoon of golf followed by exploring Savannah’s historic district or maybe some shopping at all of the great outlets nearby. With several 18-hole layouts right in Pooler, finding one that fits your game is easy. The three best public courses within 30 minutes of Pooler include: Wild Wing Plantation (7 minutes), Greyfield Inn (12 minutes), or Palmetto Dunes Oceanfront Resort (26 minutes). For some of the best Savannah has to offer.
In Pooler, Georgia you have a choice of some amazing golf courses. Golf is a sport that is enjoyed by both men and women from all age groups. It can be as relaxing as it gets as well as being as competitive as you want to make it. In the Summerville, Georgia area there are many choices for those who love this great sport.
Here’s just a few:
- Pelican Marsh Golf Club- This course is considered one of the top 100 courses in America by “Golf Digest.” There is a unique ‘vines’ on the course that provides beauty throughout your round of golf. The course features an architectural style with Old World charm. Carts are included with your play; however guests must be able to walk the course as it is a walking-only course. You may also rent golf clubs.
- Pine Forest Country Club- This 18 hole championship course was opened in 1970 and has continued providing challenging layouts for those who play. It features some of the top PGA instructors in the world, and they offer lessons on both the driving range and putting green. The clubhouse offers a pro shop where you can purchase or pick up equipment that you might need during your round and enjoy something to eat at their restaurant.
- Hammock Dunes Golf Club- If you’re looking for a fantastic layout with lots of ‘wow’ factor, look no further than Hammock Dunes Golf Club! This is one of only three courses in the entire country that have been awarded 4.5 stars by Golf Digest. It is a true test of golf from the back tees, but not so difficult that it is unbeatable.
- Pine Forest CC- This course was opened in 1970 and has continued providing challenging layouts for those who play. It features some of the top PGA instructors in the world, and they offer lessons on both the driving range and putting green. The clubhouse offers a pro shop where you can purchase or pick up equipment that you might need during your round and enjoy something to eat at their restaurant.
- Indian Mound- If you love a great course with lots of elevation changes then Indian Mound is for you! You’ll be amazed at how the terrain changes on this course, and not just the elevation changes. There are some holes that play over water, sand traps abound, and you’ll find both dog legs and great ‘greens’ on many of the 18 holes.
- The Preserve at Verdae- This golf community is home to multiple courses for residents as well as those who live in Summerville but come to play often enough to want their own membership. It features 2 championship courses: The Woodlands and The Preserve. They have a state of the art training facility with PGA professionals offering lessons daily.
If you would like a break from your favorite sport, there are also two amazing miniature golf facilities nearby where you can take a break from your favorite game! Take a short drive.
Pooler, Georgia is blessed to be surrounded by some of Georgia’s most amazing golf courses. Here’s our list of the best of the best you shouldn’t miss:
- Crosswinds Golf Club
- Savannah Quarters Country Club
- Southbridge Golf Club
- Henderson Golf Course
- Lost Plantation Golf Club
- Mary Calder Golf Club
- The Club at Savannah Harbor
- Bacon Park Golf Course
- Savannah Country Club
These amazing golf courses are located just down the street from our location just off Outlets Way at 201 Tanger Outlets Boulevard. Stop by for a visit anytime!