4580 Riverdale Rd, Memphis, TN 38141
For this 20 acre park, facilities include: play equipment; pavilion; 1/2 mile fitness trail; number 55 behind fire station.
1/2 mile Fitness Trail
You should carry tables and chairs, grills, inflatable bouncers, banners and music for the radio or speaker. Keep the music to a moderate level.
In Memphis, Tennessee, welcome to Heroes Park. There is only a backstop to the baseball and softball complex, so please bring your own bases and the soccer field is casual, so please bring your own goals.
Memphis Park Ordinances
- Unless otherwise posted all parks open at 6:00 a.m. year round and close at 8:00 p.m. from March 15-October 31 and 6:00 p.m. all other times of the year.
- The following require special permits; fires, billposting, public meetings.
- The following are prohibited; defacing public property, littering, indecent language, disturbing the peace, throwing projectiles,
- All dogs must be leashed no longer than six feet.
This park is family-friendly. Lots of seating and also have covered seating areas. There is a forest feel walking trail. The trail is mostly 70 percent shaded by the trees. There are a few benches along the trail. They have baby swings and regular swings. Two play gyms with slides and swinging bars. Bring snacks and refreshments to enjoy during the playtime.
It’s a really comfortable and safe place for kids to play before dark. And the Local Sheriff’s office routines there on a regular basis.
Memphis, Tennessee, is home to some gorgeous green, open spaces and parks for you to lose yourself in. Check out these others you shouldn’t miss:
- Shelby Farms Park
- Memphis Park
- Peabody Park
- Greenbelt Park
- Tom Lee Park
- Overton Park
- Martyrs Park
- Nesbit Park – Stanky Creek Trails
These amazing parks are located just down the street from our location at South Third Street across from The Southgate Shopping Center. Stop by for a visit anytime!