Have you tried a topical CBD cream yet? Your body's innate endocannabinoid system has countless receptors in your skin, and this cream acts on these receptors to bring your body back into homeostasis.
Magic Pain Cream users report relief from skin conditions, joint and muscle pain! If you need relief from a condition like psoriasis or sore joints and muscles, MJ's Magic Pain Cream is here for you. It packs the anti-inflammatory natural benefits of CBD into a moisturizing lotion that can be applied anytime anywhere for targeted comfort .
We've formulated this concentrated CBD oil lotion with several beneficial ingredients in addition to the cannabidiol, like aloe vera and vitamin A. It'll add essential nutrients and moisture to your skin while giving you a healthy dose of cannabinoids!
People use it as hand cream for sore joints, muscle rub after working out, massage cream or soothe irritated and inflamed skin.
This is our second largest size at 750mg; we also offer 250, 500 & 1500 mg containers. Apply the CBD Magic Pain Cream to your skin for 5-10 minutes. The perfect amount will make you feel like a new person!
Remember, this is not meant to be used on wounds or broken skin and if your condition worsens contact your doctor immediately.
BENEFITS YOU CAN EXPECT MJ MAGIC CBD PAIN CREAM 750MG:
- Recharge your body's endocannabinoid system to promote homeostasis and relief from pain
- Soothing formula with aloe vera, vitamin A
- No more rubbing painful creams into your skin or joints!
- Reduces inflammation and redness of irritated skin
- Minimizes scars, wrinkles, stretch marks - hydrates unhealthy looking skin
PRODUCT DETAILS - MJ MAGIC CBD PAIN CREAM 750MG:
- 250 mg container
- 750 mg container
- 500 mg container
- 1500 mg container
WHO LOVES MJ MAGIC CBD PAIN CREAM 750MG:
- People who want to reduce anxiety and other mental health issues
- Adults who want to improve skin and joints/muscles
- People who have sensitive skin
- Adult who love with aloe vera, vitamin A, and other ingredients
WHO ISN'T A GOOD CANDIDATE FOR CBD CREAM?
Although CBD is generally safe and well tolerated, it's not suitable for pregnant or lactating women. Always check with your doctor before use.
Some early studies show that CBD can definitely affect medication levels in your system, even if you're taking the dosage prescribed by your doctor. More research is needed to determine the severity of CBD interactions across different medications and to develop recommendations for taking them along with CBD.
VIEW THE LAB REPORT HERE