For people that prefer vaping, Mary Jane's CBD Delta 8 THC Cartridges are perfect! Super high-quality with tons of delicious flavors!
Each cartridge contains 900mg of Delta 8 THC and is sourced from Non-GMO US grown Industrial Hemp.
If you want to try CBD but don't want the messy oil, MJCBD Delta 8 Cartridges are perfect for you. The cartridges work with any regular vaping device and come in a variety of flavors.
BENEFITS YOU CAN EXPECT - MJCBD DELTA 8 CARTRIDGE:
- Every cartridge is made of high quality ingredients
- Maintains your mood and relieves anxiety
- No drowsiness or sedation
- Non-psychoactive, nontoxic, non-addictive
- Stay charged throughout the day
- Convenient and hassle-free CBD Vape pen cartridge.
- Obtain maximum relief without smelly and bulky oils
- Mouthwatering Flavors
PRODUCT DETAILS - MJCBD DELTA 8 CARTRIDGE:
- Three include: Strawberry Cought Sativa, Blue Dream Hybrid, Granddaddy Purple Indica
- 900mg of Delta 8 THC each cartridge
WHO LOVES MJCBD DELTA 8 CARTRIDGE:
- Adults who are looking for a convenient and discreet way to enjoy CBD
- Great for people who don’t like the taste or consistency of CBD oil
- Adults who want to reduce stress and anxiety
- Adults who want to improve their mood and health
- Athletes who want to curb various pains and muscle soreness from intense workouts, work, or just everyday life!
- Adults looking for a healthy alternative to alcohol
PRODUCT TAKEAWAYS - MJCBD DELTA 8 CARTRIDGE:
- Delta 8 THC tincture can be moderately intoxicating to some. Do not drive or operate any machinery while using this product. Consult a doctor before using this product.
- This product is legal according to federal law and many state laws, as it is 100% derived from legal hemp and does not contain any ∆9 THC. However, we do not guarantee that this product is legal in your state or territory and it is up to you to determine that. Mary Jane's retains the right to not ship to any states or territories where local laws conflict with the Agriculture Improvement Act of 2018 (H.R.2 – 115th Congress), have a definition of hemp that is different than Section 297a of the Agricultural Marketing Act of 1946, or has a different local or state law that conflicts with existing federal law which thereby renders this product illegal in that state or territory. If we find that the product is illegal in your state or territory after your order we may refuse shipping and give a refund less any processing fees and/or time costs incurred.
- While we do not have sufficient data to say anything definitively, it is thought that the delta 8 THC metabolites will trigger many drug tests looking for delta 9 THC. As a precaution, you should not take this product if you need to pass a drug test.
Is DELTA 8 THC SAFE?
Delta-8 THC is considered to be the “good version” of THC, because it’s a cleaner and safer product that does not produce the harmful effects that come from high levels of tetrahydrocannabinol.
Delta 8 is the safest and most effective THC in the world. Made using advanced C9 Tech, Delta 8's potency is comparable to that of pharmaceutical grade medical cannabis oil, but doesn't have any psychoactive effects because it lacks CBN.