Finally a Delta 8 Gummy that comes in assorted flavors! Each bottle is packed with flavor - three exquisitely tasty flavors! mango, blue raspberry and watermelon. Treat yourself to a better headspace with Mary Jane's CBD Gummie Squares!
MJ Premium Delta 8 Gummy Squares are infused with 5mg of active Delta-8 in each gummy square. This product can be moderately intoxicating, so it's best not to drive or operate machinery while using this product.
BENEFITS YOU CAN EXPECT - MJ Premium Delta-8 Gummy Squares:
- Contains a low amount of THC to produce a moderate high
- Low dosage means you can enjoy the benefits without risk of becoming too intoxicated
- Includes three different fruit flavors: mango, blue raspberry and watermelon
PRODUCT DETAILS - MJ Premium Delta-8 Gummy Squares:
Available in 3 flavor:
- Blue Raspberry
- 10 mg Delta8 per gummy square
- 300 mg total cannabinoids
WHO LOVES DELTA MJ Premium Delta-8 Gummy Squares:
- Great for adults or first-timers
- People who want hours of fun and relaxation
- Athletes who want to enhance performance and relieve stress
- People who take the edge off without feeling too intoxicated
WHAT IS THE PREFERRED METHOD OF TAKING CBD GUMMIES FOR PAIN RELIEF?
CBD Gummies are a great option to use in lieu of vaping or smoking. With gummies, you can adjust the dosage much more easily and precisely take what you need. When taking CBD gummies for pain relief, relaxation or from relief from other forms of chronic pain, it is recommended that you start with a small dose before slowly increasing the amount over time. The good thing about CBD edibles is that they don't contain much THC so it won't have any psychoactive effects at all which can be a problem when taking large doses.
It's important to start with small doses and then gradually increase the dose according to how it feels for you.
Different people react differently to CBD gummies and the dosage amount largely depends upon your weight and tolerance levels of CBD and THC (if any) as well as your preferred method of ingestion - whether by gummies, through oral ingestion methods such as tinctures, topically through lotions or balms, vapes/buds mixed into food or drink, etc.--or smoking or vaping.
VIEW THE LAB REPORT HERE