Whether you're a novice or an experienced golfer, San Pedro Driving Range & Par 3 Golf Course is the perfect place to practice your swing. Located just outside of downtown in the historic south Texas town of San Antonio, this nine-hole course offers everything from long and short grass tees for all abilities to putting greens with multiple pin locations.
San Pedro Golf Course was built in the 1950s and serves as a great spot for beginners and golfers practicing different techniques because it has one tee where two competitors can play against each other evenly matched based upon skill level.
The 9-hole San Pedro course at the Par 3 facility was designed by Chuck Klein and has since been remodeled to include a par-3, lighted course so that it can be enjoyed even at night per its website's description as “a wonderful place to practice your swing.” The golfing facility opened in 2017, when Javier Garcia was appointed as General Manager.
- A golf course without the hassle of driving to a remote location
- Fun for family outings because of its proximity to residential areas
- Offers lighted hours so you can enjoy golfing at night, too
The short course provides golfers with an opportunity to dial in their skills and play a quick round. The nine-hole, par 3 course is great for practicing your wedges and irons while playing the game of golf at San Pedro Golf Course. The driving range also has a 350-yard lighted area available.
San Pedro Driving Range & Par 3 Course is a place where golfers can get in some practice during the evening after work. The nine-hole, par-3 course allows for up to 50 people at once and has facilities such as two putting greens and a chipping area with bunkers that makes it ideal for honing short game skills or just getting out on the green quickly.
- Short courses are great for practicing your skills
- Chipping area is perfect for getting better with wedges and irons
- Sand bunkers will help you get better with short game
- Driving range has a 350-yard lighted area available
- Improve your skills
- A great prelude to a more challenging course
- Great for families desiring a quick round of golf
The San Pedro Golf Course provides a range of amenities and services for its patrons, including lockers to keep your belongings safe while you play. It also has changing rooms and shower facilities so that players can go from the golf course straight into their daily routines without having to stop at home first! The facility offers lessons on how to improve your game as well as all kinds of equipment such as clubs, bags, shoes…basically anything you need in order to learn or take up this sport!
- Lockers to store your personal belongings
- Changing rooms and showers facilities for after the game
- Lessons on how to improve your game
- Equipment like clubs, bags, shoes (high-quality)
Getting to the San Pedro Golf course is easy! From Highway 281, head west onto Loop 14. Keep going south until you see it on your left – about 3 and a half miles past San Pedro Avenue.
Golfers who want a challenge and scenic views should head to San Pedro for their next round. With well-groomed fairways, challenging play, and friendly staff members offering tips on how to improve your game, San Pedro is sure to be a favorite destination for golfers in the area. Whether you’re looking for an easier course or one that will test your skills, there’s something at this facility for every type of golfer.When visiting San Antonio, make sure to include a trip out to San Pedro as part of your itinerary. You won’t regret it!
San Antonio is blessed with some of the state’s most amazing public golf courses. Here’s a quick breakdown of our favorites:
- Palmer Course At La Cantera
- Mission Del Lago Golf Course
- Brackenridge Park Golf Course
- The Quarry Golf Course
- Riverside Golf Course
- Olmos Basin Golf Course
- Cedar Creek Golf Course
- Windcrest Golf Club
- Willow Springs Golf Course
These public golf courses are located just down the street from our location at Marbach Road in the Rainbow Hills district of San Antonio. Stop by for a visit anytime!
Map from our Location