The Links at Riverside is a golf course located in Anaheim, California. It’s a beautiful and challenging 18-hole course with views of the Santa Ana Mountains and two lakes. The practice facilities include a driving range, putting green, chipping area, and short game area. There are also three restaurants on-site that offer breakfast buffet options for early morning players. Stop by today to see if you can master the links!
The Links at Riverside is an 18-hole golf course located in Anaheim, CA. Alongside views of the Santa Ana mountains and two lakes are plenty of practice facilities including a driving range, putting green/chipping areas + short game area (plus 3 restaurants offering breakfast) to get game on before work (or play).
One of the best ways to experience a golf course is through around. But sometimes, the best way to see it is from a different perspective. The Links at Riverside offers visitors many different vantage points for viewing these beautiful courses. From one of our many observation decks, you can view more than 18 holes of championship golf on three unique courses: the North Course, South Course, and East Course.
Play it right with safety tips from The Links at Riverside below:
- Play the course with friends or family members. Tee off with 2 or more people.
- If you do not have another person to play with, wait until another group tees off and follow their ball down the fairway. This will keep you out of harm’s way while playing alone.
- Always wear a safety helmet while riding in a golf cart. If you are alone, only drive the cart at very slow speeds and be sure to scan the course for other players or obstacles. If you do not have anyone to play with, wait until another group tees off and follow their ball down the fairway. This will keep you out of harm’s way while playing alone.
- Please, never drink and drive when on the Links at Riverside course! You can enjoy alcoholic beverages in one of our three restaurants or bars before, during, or after your round of golf without ever having to get back into a car. Just ask our friendly staff for additional information about how we can take care of all your post-round food and drink needs.
View this post on Instagram
View this post on Instagram
Memphis, Tennessee, is blessed with some of the country’s most amazing golf courses. Here’s a quick breakdown of our favorites:
- Memphis Country Club
- The Links at Overton Park
- The Links At Galloway
- The Links at Fox Meadows
- The Links at Pine Hill
- The Links at Audubon
- TPC Southwind
- Windyke Country Club
These amazing golf courses are located just down the street from our location at South Third Street across from The Southgate Shopping Center. Stop by for a visit anytime!