The Shops at La Cantera is a shopping mall with stores such as Macy’s, Dillard’s Clearance Center and J.C. Penney. The center of the Shops at La Cantera has an elaborate fountain that reflects in pools on both sides of the fountain before flowing into a stream below it to form canals down each side of the building in front which then flow under sidewalks for pedestrians to enjoy without getting wet from rain or splashing water from kids playing on them.
What To Do in The Shops at La Cantera:
-Shop at stores including Macy’s, Dillard’s Clearance Center and J.C. Penney
– Visit the elaborate fountain in center of building that reflects pools on each side before flowing into a stream below it to form canals down each side of the building – go under sidewalks for pedestrians to enjoy without getting wet from rain or water splashing up from kids playing near them
– Browse through The Shops at La Cantera Galleria (connected by walkway) with its large variety of upscale dining options such as Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar, Ruth Chris Grill and Maggiano’s Little Italy
– Indulge your sweet tooth over ice cream from Carvel or frozen yogurt from Pink berry
– Continue shopping in the Shops at La Cantera with stores such as Nordstrom Rack, Victoria’s Secret and Lululemon Athletica
– Head to The Shops’ Court for a quick game of miniature golf or enjoy a basketball court for some friendly competition.
– Take your kids on rides like Dodgems, Pirate’s Cove Adventure Golf & Miniature Park and more!
What Makes It Unique:
The shops are conveniently located next to IKEA North America (home furnishings) which offers 275,000 sq ft of space that includes home goods from furniture to rugs – you can’t miss it just north of the center by Ikea Way off Durango Boulevard. Situated on a 17-acre site, the center offers parking for 900 cars and is located next to La Cantera Town Center which features 400 retail shops including Macy’s.
RESTAURANTS AT THE SHOPS AT LA CANTERA
The Shops at La Cantera in San Antonio offers a WIDE VARIETY OF RESTAURANTS, FOOD AND BEVERAGE CHOICES for shoppers. Whether you are looking to grab lunch with colleagues or have an afternoon snack before heading back home after a long day of shopping, there is no shortage of options available when it comes to food and drink!
MAGGIANO’S LITTLE ITALY: Maggiano’s Little Italy offers a variety of Italian dishes, including pasta, pizza and chicken dishes. The restaurant is known for its warm atmosphere with red-and-white checkered tablecloths and candles on each table. It also has an excellent wine list with over 60 wines available by the glass or bottle! You can’t go wrong here if you are looking for delicious food at reasonable prices in an upscale setting that makes it easy to converse while dining.
CARVEL: Carvel offers a variety of ice cream flavors, including their signature soft-serve and hard scoop ice creams. Whether you are looking for the perfect dessert or an indulgent snack (or maybe both!), this is one stop that will satisfy your cravings in no time! The store also has various frozen yogurt options to choose from if you’re taking care of yourself but still need some flavor to keep things interesting.
HOSTESS CAKES: Hostess Cakes offers delicious cakes that are perfect for birthday celebrations, baby showers or even just because it’s Tuesday. There is a wide variety of flavors to choose from and the staff here will be more than happy to help you find something that fits your needs!
RUTH’S CHRIS GRILL: Ruth Chris Grill offers an upscale experience with fine dining options in a casual setting – what could be better? The menu includes classic steakhouse dishes as well as other favorites such as seafood and salads. It also has a fantastic wine list with over 100 wines available by the glass or bottle so there really is no reason not to stop by this location if you love food AND wine!
PINKBERRY: Pink berry is a MUST if you love frozen yogurt, and their fro-yo flavors are some of the best in town! The staff here will be more than happy to help customers find something that fits their needs so if you’re looking for just one flavor or an adventurous concoction with all sorts of toppings – this is the place.
The Shops at La Cantera are not just a place to go shopping, they’re an experience. Whether you want to do some serious window-shopping or enjoy one of the many restaurants on property, there is something for everyone here. And don’t worry about finding parking because they have two million square feet of it! So next time you’re looking for a new adventure in San Antonio, head over to The Shops and take advantage of all that’s available.
If you’re looking to do some fun activities near Six Flags Fiesta Texas in San Antonio, Texas you’re in luck! Here’s our list of the best of the best you shouldn’t miss:
- San Antonio Brewery Tours
- Edwards Ridge Distillery
- SeaWorld San Antonio – San Antonio, Texas
- Texas Transportation Museum – San Antonio, Texas
- McNay Art Museum – San Antonio, Texas
- San Antonio Zoo and Aquarium – San Antonio, Texas
- Witte Museum – San Antonio, Texas
- The Doseum – San Antonio, Texas
These amazing attractions are located just down the street from our location at 9793 Culebra Rd, Suite 102. Stop by for a visit anytime!