SeaWorld San Antonio is the perfect day-trip for anyone looking to have a blast with their family. The park is filled with so many different attractions that everyone will be sure to find something they love, from shows and rides to educational presentations. You can’t go wrong by spending your day at SeaWorld!
SeaWorld’s mission is “to entertain, inform and inspire people of all ages about the natural world.” This 24 acre theme park has more than 100 species of animals including dolphins, penguins, walruses, sea otters and polar bears. The park is broken into six different zones: Pacific Point, Northern Shores to the Arctic Ring.
SeaWorld San Antonio Top Sights:
- The Great White Shark Encounter
- Sea Lion Show and Marine Mammal Presentation
- Shamu’s Happy Harbor Play Area for Kids of All Ages with Slides, Water Play Areas and More!
- Walrus Feeding Time at the Pelican Bay Exhibit in Shamu’s Deep Sea Adventure Pavilion
- Shark Experience Dive Shows and interactive displays including a hands on touch pool where guests can feel some living sharks underwater. Other activities include daily feeding demonstrations that are included as part of admission or available for purchase separately.
Favorite Family Things to do in San Antonio
- Lunch at the Rainforest Cafe in SeaWorld San Antonio, where guests can choose from a wide variety of delectable dishes and enjoy an animatronic show.
- Sea Lion Up Close Tour: Get up close to these curious marine mammals during this tour for all ages! Guests will learn about sea lions’ diet, home life, famous behaviors like barking or breaching, plus see some playful pups with their trainers. The 30 minute guided tours are offered daily on weekdays at 12pm & weekends at 11am.
- If you’re looking for a fun day trip or weekend getaway from the city, SeaWorld San Antonio is worth checking out. The park has more than 400 acres of land and over 200 species of animals, making it both educational and entertaining. You can also visit one of the world’s largest aquariums where you’ll find an experience like no other in the Lone Star State!
San Antonio RiverWalk Family Attractions
The San Antonio RiverWalk is a family’s delight. The riverfront trail offers activities for all ages, and it’s surrounded by great restaurants and shops to ensure that everyone has something they’ll enjoy. Whether you’re looking for an adrenaline rush or just want to take in the scenery, there are plenty of things to do on the Riverwalk, from outdoor activities like kayaking or paddle boarding to indoor activities like shopping or exploring museums. There are even a few animal exhibits! The Alamo is a must see for any history buff; and Tower of Americas offers an amazing view from its observation deck!
Must See Historic Sites:
San Antonio is one of the oldest cities in Texas and it has a rich history. There are many historic sites you can visit to get an idea of what life was like during different time periods, but there are some favorites. The Alamo is famous for its significant role in Texan independence from Mexico; this site also houses where Davy Crockett died defending against Mexican forces on March 6th 1836. Another favorite place to explore would be Mission Espada which was founded by Franciscan missionaries back when they were trying their best to spread Christianity around 1731 as part of their efforts with missionary work at hand here too!
SeaWorld Aquatica and Waterpark
SeaWorld San Antonio and Aquatica, SeaWorld’s Waterpark are two of the most popular family attractions in Texas. There is a lot to do for all ages from swimming with dolphins or exploring the amazing habitats to feeding sea lions at the touch pool. The park has more than 300 acres of land and water making it one of the largest marine life parks on earth!
SeaWorld San Antonio & Aquatica, SeaWorld’s Waterpark® is home to some incredible animal exhibits including Shamu’s Happy Harbor where kids can feed sea lions, visit with otters, watch penguins dive into their cool new habitat or even take a ride on one of our awesome rides like Whitecap Racer.
If you’re looking for family fun in San Antonio, SeaWorld is the place to be. Your kids will love seeing dolphins and other sea life up close while they splash around at our Aquatica waterpark. For those who enjoy history as well as animal attractions, don’t miss a visit to some of the city’s historic sites or see what else Texas has to offer with an Austin road trip. And if it’s all about relaxation that you seek, find your blissful peace at one of these beautiful spas on the RiverWalk. Whatever brings you here–we hope it brings back lots of great memories!
If you’re looking to do some fun activities near Seaworld in San Antonio, Texas you’re in luck! Here’s our list of the best of the best you shouldn’t miss:
- Aquatica San Antonio
- Windflower The Hill Country Spa
- Lackland Air Force Base
- San Antonio Aquarium
- Nelson Wolff Municipal Stadium
- Cathedral Rock Park
- Government Canyon
- O. P. Schnabel Park
- Leon Creek Greenway
These amazing activities are located just down the street from our location at 9793 Culebra Rd, Suite 102. Stop by for a visit anytime!