The Delta 8 THC vape cartridge is the most potent Delta 8 cartridge available and contains 95 per cent hemp-derived AP8THC oil and 5 percent strain-specific terpenes. Usually, the Delta 8 THC gives an uplifting feeling with soothing energy. Each 1ml and.5ml delta 8 THC vape cartridge contains approximately:
- 1000 mg or 500 mg of complete extract
- 950mg/475mg Delta 8 THC oil (95% + Δ8THC)
- 50 mg/25 mg of botanical or cannabis-derived terpenes
- No VG, PG, PEG, Vitamin E, MCT or any other cutting agent
This is a very clean, very condensed vapor substance. It can be rough on the throat for those who are not used to concentrated cannabinoid products. In addition, Δ8THC is a tough cannabinoid. Take some small puffs. Please do not exceed 3 seconds per puff.
Delta 8 THC Vape Cartridge Product Description
- Description: Breath and button-activation compatible 510 cartridge with 500mg or 1000mg total material
- Serving Size: One puff
- Servings per Vape Cartridge: varies depending on the size of puffs
- Coil: Ceramic
- Tank: Glass
- Ingredients: Broad Spectrum Δ8THC oil and strain-specific terpenes of your choice
- Connect the cartridge to a 510 compatible battery and inhale lips around the mouthpiece. If you don’t have one you can buy one here. Don’t unscrew the mouthpiece. Hold it at room temperature and upright to avoid leakage. Keep out of the sunshine and in a cool dark location for the longest product life. The product can go bad or lose its power if it is exposed to excessive heat or sunlight for long periods of time.
- Do not push or run any machinery with this product.
- Consult your doctor before using this product.
- Do not use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or if you have any diagnosed or undiagnosed health conditions. Must be 21 years of age or older to buy or use. You must be legally qualified to buy or use in your country or territory.
Delta 8 THC Vape Cartridge Effects
There is no long-term, conclusive research on the effects of Δ8THC, and all that follows is focused on first-hand user experience with Δ8THC and is given as knowledge only. This is not medical advice, and our Delta 8 THC vape cartridge does not diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness, disorder or other condition. You could have a very different experience. We do not suggest, in any way, shape or form, that your experience would be the same.
That said, vaping delta 8 THC is slightly different from eating it orally. When vaped, many people report delta 8 THC as being the opposite of delta 9 THC in many of the best possible ways. The Delta 8 THC vape cartridge is known to stimulate mood and relax feelings while at the same time providing energy and motivational boost.
Where Can I Get the Best Delta 8 Cartridges in San Antonio?
When it comes to purchasing the best Delta 8 cartridges that are safe, long-lasting and effective, you always want to make sure the products you are receiving come from a reputable source like Mary Jane’s CBD Dispensary. The main reason for picking products like ours is to ensure you only get the best quality Delta 8 products and never receive any ineffective and/or potentially harmful products. With locations across several states to serve you, and our convenient online store, when you shop with Mary Jane’s you know you will only get the best Delta-8 Cartridges on the market today.