Mary Jane’s CBD Dispensary – Smoke & Vape Shop is the top Tobacco shop in Fayetteville, North Carolina. Mary Jane’s CBD Dispensary is part of a chain of CBD Dispensaries specializing in providing the highest-quality CBD products (cbd gummies, oils and more!) that have been thoroughly lab tested and meet our high standards of quality. Come see why MJCBD on Strickland Bridge Road is the highest-rated Cannabis shop conveniently located just off Raeford Road (between Bunce Road and 71st School Road in the Seventy-First Neighborhood)! MJCBDD specializes in the industry’s best brands and has led the industry standard in sales of CBD by dominating in product innovation and customer satisfaction. If you’re looking for a high-quality Vaporizer store or smoke shop near me, look no further! Our experienced and patient staff will help you make the best choice for you and your lifestyle!
About Mary Jane’s CBD Dispensary – Smoke & Vape Shop Fayetteville
Mary Jane’s CBD Dispensary – Smoke & Vape Shop Fayetteville is situated just off the 1-mile stretch of Raeford Rd in Fayetteville, North Carolina which is a significant east road that follows Ryefield Drive into the city from the northwest. The Fayetteville metropolitan area is the fifth-biggest in North Carolina and the largest in southeast North Carolina. Nearby are the important landmarks of the Crown Complex, Fascinate-U Children’s Museum, 1897 Poe House, and the Auman Vineyards. Our shop is located nearby historic districts, major retail shops, museums, and parks.
Fayetteville is situated in the southernmost part of North Carolina. You’ll find it’s surrounded by the cities of Rockfish, NC in the South and Fort Bragg, NC in the North. It is also enclosed on all sides by mountains that include Blue Ridge Mountains, Bearwallow Mountain and Grandfather Mountain. Several U.S. highways serve Fayetteville. These highways include I-295, I-95, I-40, and I-485, which connect Fayetteville and Newton Grove from Exit 34. The tourist attractions in Fayetville represent the history of North Carolina’s first English-speaking city, the American Civil War, and the achievements of America’s rocket scientists. Its historic district includes the Museum of the Cape Fear Historical Complex and the 82nd Airborne Division War Memorial Museum. There are more than 60 parks in this city that provide play opportunities for children including Lake Rim Park and Mazerick Park. Fayetteville is home to must-see attractions in the area that includes the J. Bayard Clark Park and Nature Center, Ramsey Street, Sweet Valley Ranch, and the Crown Theater.
This makes Mary Jane’s CBD Dispensary – Smoke & Vape Shop Fayetteville (961 Strickland Bridge Rd) a centrally located tobacco and vape store in Fayetteville, North Carolina including the surrounding communities of Pinehurst, Aberdeen, Hope Mills, and Dunn.
Mary Jane’s CBD Dispensary – Smoke & Vape Shop
961 Strickland Bridge Rd
Fayetteville, NC 28314
Phone ☎ (910) 500-3163
Hours of Operation
Sunday 10:00 AM–9:00 PM
Monday 10:00 AM–9:00 PM
Tuesday 10:00 AM–9:00 PM
Wednesday 10:00 AM–9:00 PM
Thursday 10:00 AM–9:00 PM
Friday 10:00 AM–9:00 PM
Saturday 10:00 AM–9:00 PM
- Click here for driving directions from your location.
- Directions from Raleigh-Durham International Airport to Mary Jane’s CBD Dispensary – Smoke & Vape Shop Fayetteville 961 Strickland Bridge Rd Fayetteville, NC 28314. Get on I-540 West in Raleigh from Airport Blvd/John Brantley Blvd and Aviation Pkwy for 7 minutes. Take NC-540 West, US-1 S and US-421 South to NC-87 in Lee County for 44 minutes. Get on I-295 South in Cumberland County for 29 minutes. Follow I-295 South to Cliffdale Rd in Fayetteville. Exit from I-295 South for 8 minutes. Continue on Cliffdale Rd. Take 71st School Rd to Strickland Bridge Rd for 7 minutes. Turn left onto Cliffdale Rd. Turn right onto 71st School Rd and then turn left onto Raeford Rd. Turn left onto Strickland Bridge Rd and your destination will be on the left.
- Directions from Fayetteville Regional Airport to Mary Jane’s CBD Dispensary – Smoke & Vape Shop Fayetteville 961 Strickland Bridge Rd Fayetteville, NC 28314. Head east on 2260/Airport Rd toward Control Tower Rd for 2 minutes. Take NC-162 to Strickland Bridge Rd in Fayetteville for 18 minutes. Turn right onto Strickland Bridge Rd for 52 seconds.
- Mary Jane’s Dispensary – Articles about CBD Beauty Products
- Mary Jane’s Dispensary – Articles relating to CBD Pet Products
- Mary Jane’s Dispensary – Articles relating to CBD Gummies
- Common Questions on Vaping – What is Vaping?
- Articles Relating to Smoke Shops
- Articles Relating to Puff Bar Disposable Vape Pens
- Common Questions and Answers About Vapes Disposables
- Tobacco Shops – 101 Statistics about Tobacco
- How Much Do You Know About Vaping? – 101 Statistics about Vaping
- How Much Do You Know About CBD? – 101 Statistics about CBD
- How Much Do You Know About CBD? – 101 Statistics about CBD
- How Much Do You Know About Hemp Flowers? – 101 Statistics about Hemp Flowers
- How Much Do You Know About Delta 8? – 101 Facts & Stats about Delta 8 in 2021
- What Are Cannabis Concentrates? & Other Questions
- Articles About Delta 8 THC
- Articles Relating to Delta 8 Gummies & Other Questions
- 5 Secrets You Didn’t Know About CBD Flower
- Who Can Use Cannabidiol Oil? & Other Questions
- What’s the Best Delta 8 Shop Clinic in Fayetteville, North Carolina?
- What’s the Best CBD Shop in Fayetteville, North Carolina?
- What’s the Best CBD Gummy Shop in Fayetteville, North Carolina?
WE ARE THE TOP TOBACCO SHOP IN FAYETTEVILLE, NORTH CAROLINA ON STRICKLAND BRIDGE ROAD. WE PROUDLY OFFER:
Best Best Tobacco Store in Fayetteville just off Raeford Road offering natural pain relief.
Highly reviewed Tobacco Shop between Bunce Road and 71st School Road in the Seventy-First Neighborhood providing Herbal Medicine and honest insights to CBD and its many uses.
High quality vapes, tobacco, Nicotine, CBD, and Cannabis substitutes conveniently located just north of Arran Hills.
Top cannabinoid store that offers the best CBD Products just south of the Westover Neighborhood in Fayetteville. Experienced and patient staff, highly trained in educating our customers on the best cannabis-related products for you.
Best Vaporizer Store northwest of the Douglas Byrd Neighborhood with natural hemp products and Cannabis substitutes.
An honest herb shop dedicated to providing the best pain relief possible. Nice quality hemp goods and electronic cigarettes such as CBD vapes and much more.
Mary Jane's CBD Dispensary - Smoke & Vape Fayetteville Frequently Asked Questions
We accept PayPal, Visa, MasterCard. Please note that there is a 2.5% surcharge when using these payment options to cover the credit card processing fee. We also have delivery to all US states.
Yes, CBD is legal in North Carolina. The state has not placed any restrictions on CBD products, and they are all available in Mary Jane’s CBD Dispensaries.
All our CBD products are stored in climate-controlled warehouses where they are protected from environmental factors that can cause damage. We treat each CBD product with the utmost responsibility so that you receive the highest-quality CBD products.