Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
MJCBD CBD Roll On 1000mg Delta 9 200mg
$49.99 - or subscribe and save up to 15%
Mary Jane’s Delta 9/CBD Roll-On is a fast acting product which uses the natural soothing effects of Delta 9 to provide relief for muscle, joints, or any other aches. This 3 oz container contains 200mg of Delta 9 and 1000mg of CBD in an easy roll on applicator allowing it to be applied quickly without needing extra steps from you!
If you’re in pain, try Delta 9 Roll-On. It’s the fastest acting analgesic on the market and doesn’t require a prescription! It’s a roll on that will have you feeling great in just seconds!
BENEFITS YOU CAN EXPECT – DELTA 9 ROLL ON LOTION 200MG:
- Provides rapid and long lasting relief
- Offers a more natural approach to pain management
- Fast acting relief
- Targeted and localized formula of 200mg Delta 9 and 1000mg CBD
- Doesn’t require a prescription
- Provides relief for muscle, joints, or any other aches
PRODUCT DETAILS – MJCBD DELTA 9 ROLL ON LOTION 200MG:
- 3 oz bottle
- 200mg Delta 9
- 1000mg CBD
WHO LOVES MJCBD DELTA 9 ROLL ON LOTION 200MG:
- Adults who want rapid and long-lasting relief
- Adults who prefer a more natural approach to pain management
- Adults who want to reduce stress and anxiety
- Adults who want a mentholated formula
- Athletes who want to sooth various pains and muscle soreness from intense workouts, work, or just everyday life!
- Adults who prefer to use a roll on that will provide relief for aches and pain.
PRODUCT TAKEAWAYS – MJCBD DELTA 9 ROLL ON LOTION 200MG:
- Delta 9 can be moderately intoxicating to some. Do not drive or operate any machinery while using this product. Consult a doctor before using this product.
- Delta 9 metabolites may trigger many drug tests looking for Delta 9 THC. As a precaution, you should not take this product if you need to pass a drug test.
DOES DELTA 8 HAVE ANY ANTI-INFLAMMATORY PROPERTIES?
Yes! Delta 8 is a really good anti-inflammatory because it has the right Omega 6 to Omega 3 ratio. Delta 8 is a type of fatty acid called a paleo omega-6, and this means that it has the same shape as most plant sources. More specifically, it is an “elongated” shape that can be found in most nuts and seeds.
The presence of these fats impacts inflammatory levels by helping to control the production of substances that promote inflammation within your body.
11 in stock
3 in stock
11 in stock