About Goodlettsville, Tennessee And Our CBD Gummy Shop
Goodlettsville is a city in the Tennessee counties of Davidson and Sumner. The city’s northern half is in Sumner County, while its southern half is in Davidson County. When the city of Nashville merged with the government of Davidson County in 1963, Goodlettsville chose to remain independent. Goodlettsville was incorporated as a city in 1958 with a population of slightly more than 3,000 people; according to the 2010 census, the city had a total population of 15,921 people, and the population in 2020 was 17,789 which means that our CBD gummy shop can surely accommodate everybody!
Goodlettsville was named after A. G. Goodlett, pastor of the Cumberland Presbyterian Church from 1848 to 1853. Following the abolition of slavery after the American Civil War, Confederate veterans formed the Ku Klux Klan to maintain white supremacy over freedmen. Following Reconstruction, white-on-white violence against blacks persisted, often nominally linked to alleged assaults on white women.
Two daughters of the white Bruce family of Goodlettsville claimed to have been assaulted in April 1892. Ephraim and Henry Grizzard, African-American brothers, were arrested as suspects. On April 24, 1892, Henry was lynched and hanged in town. His brother Ephraim was imprisoned in Nashville for the same offense. Ephraim Grizzard was lynched in the courthouse square on April 30, 1892, by a mob of 10,000 people. His body was taken to Goodlettsville and burned.
Tyson Foods is one of the industries that has established itself in Goodlettsville. As the Covid-19 pandemic spread across the state and city in the spring of 2020, Metro Health investigated a reported cluster of COVID-19 cases among plant employees in April. They worked in close quarters and had a difficult time avoiding infection, especially since so little was known about how the disease spread.
On April 22, 2020, 120 of the approximately 1,600 employees were confirmed to be COVID-19 infected. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) were both involved in this investigation. As the pandemic progressed, food processing plants proved to be high-risk environments for front-line employees, despite the company’s implementation of social distancing and other precautions. By May 22, 2020, 345 Tyson employees at this plant had contracted Covid-19. Another nearby plant had been shut down to allow for thorough cleaning.
Why Visit Goodlettsville? Top 3 Fun Things To Do In Goodlettsville, Tennessee
Goodlettsville, Tennessee, is a great little town to visit. There are plenty of fun things to do there, and it’s a great place to get away from the hustle and bustle of city life. If you’re looking for something to do on your next trip, here are three of the best options in Goodlettsville, Tennessee:
1. Historic Mansker’s Station
Mansker’s Station, also known as Mansker’s Fort, was a railroad station located along Avery’s Trace in Middle Tennessee. Kasper Mansker designed it. Kasper Mansker was a long-time hunter and explorer from Virginia. Mansker explored and hunted extensively in the area along the Cumberland River in Middle Tennessee and Kentucky after his first expedition into the wilderness in 1769. Mansker’s station was a log fort that guarded travelers from Indian attacks. After Fort Nashborough was built at the current site of Nashville, Mansker built the fort along Mansker Creek near Goodlettsville in 1780.
Because of the dangers posed by the Indian wars, Mansker and the people who lived there abandoned the station in 1781 and relocated to Fort Nashborough. Two men who returned the next day for their belongings were killed, and the original fort was burned down. However, Mansker returned to the area in 1783 and built a larger fort about one mile from the original site where he lived with his wife Elizabeth. The larger fort was easier to defend against attack because it could accommodate more men.
Along with individuals like John Donelson, James Robertson, and Isaac Bledsoe, Kasper Mansker contributed to the creation of local government. He approved the Cumberland Compact, which established the region’s first government. Mansker was chosen to be the first Captain in Davidson County in 1784.
From 1780 through the beginning of 1790, a number of famous passengers boarded at the station. The French botanist André Michaux, General Daniel Smith, Isaac Bledsoe, Andrew Jackson, John Overton, and Captain William Bowen were among them.
Kasper Mansker, who enlisted in the War of 1812 at the age of 62 and participated in the Battle of New Orleans, soon afterward returned home. Mansker passed away in 1821 at the age of 75 while still residing in his Sumner County home.
2. Bowen–Campbell House
The Bowen-Campbell House, also known as the Bowen Plantation House, is a two-story, brick house built in the Federal style in Goodlettsville, Sumner County, Tennessee.
Captain William Bowen, a veteran of Lord Dunmore’s War in 1774, the French and Indian War from 1754 to 1763, and the American Revolutionary War, built the house from 1787 to 1788. His son, William Russell Bowen, later lived in the house. Brigadier General William Bowen Campbell, his grandson, was Governor of Tennessee from 1851 to 1853 and U.S. Tennessee congressman from 1837 to 1843, born in the house in 1807.
It is Middle Tennessee’s oldest brick house. The brick masons were imported from Lexington, Kentucky. The original plantation area around the house is now Moss-Wright Park. The house was restored in 1976 by the Bowen-Campbell House Association and the Tennessee Historical Commission. The structure was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1977. The family cemetery on the property was discovered by archeologists in 1995 and restored in 1996. It is now open for tours as part of Historic Mansker’s Station.
Bowen became prosperous in the new settlement through hard work and his own ambitions, eventually owning over 2,000 acres. Mary Bowen died in 1827, and William Bowen died in 1804. Their son, William Russell Bowen, lived in the house until it was sold in 1835.
After being sold out of the family, the Bowen house passed through several hands and was used as a tenant house until around 1960. It was abandoned after that due to its deplorable condition.
The Bowen Plantation House was approved to be restored by the Goodlettsville American Revolution Bicentennial Commission in 1975. The project was supported by federal, state, and private donations, and it was carried out by a body called The Bowen-Campbell House Association.
Any materials that could be restored and reinstalled were done so during the restoration procedure. About 70% of the woodwork is still original today. The floorboards are almost entirely original. One door still has its original lock, despite the fact that all of the external doors have been rebuilt. In 1980, the house was made available for tours.
3. Rivergate Mall
Just outside of Nashville, the state capital of Tennessee, in Goodlettsville, Tennessee, United States, lies a super-regional retail center called Rivergate Mall. The mall, which first opened its doors in October 1971, has 1,129,035 square feet of gross leasable space, 80 or so businesses and eateries, and a food court. Cain-Sloan, Castner Knott, and JCPenney served as its initial anchor retailers.
Dillard’s and JCPenney are the two anchor retailers at Rivergate Mall. The old Macy’s and Sears anchor stores are now vacant. The mall is located in the center of a shopping area that is shared by the cities of Goodlettsville and Madison in Nashville. Locals refer to this neighborhood informally as “Rivergate,” after the shopping center. Hendon Properties is in charge of running Rivergate Mall.
Just outside of the state capital of Nashville, Tennessee, along Two Mile Pike, the Retail Planning Corporation, an Atlanta-based mall developer, constructed Rivergate Mall. On October 6, 1971, the mall opened to the public. From that point until the opening of Hickory Hollow Mall in 1978, Rivergate Mall held the distinction of being the largest mall in Tennessee.
Cain-Sloan, Castner Knott, and JCPenney were the mall’s original anchor stores. Jo-Ann Fabrics, McCrory, and Walgreens were among the other major tenants at the time of the opening. The first phase of the mall’s expansion began in November 1978, with the addition of a new parking area and 55,000 square feet of retail space, which included 22 stores and 74 supporting shops. In December 1986, Journeys opened their first store in the mall. Cain-Sloan sold its store to Dillard’s in 1987 as part of a deal that also included the sale of three other locations in the Nashville area. In 1989, a new wing with Sears, dozens of new parcels, and a food court was added.
On May 18, 1995, during a tornado outbreak, a portion of the Rivergate Mall’s roof collapse, injuring more than a dozen people. In June 1998, the mall was sold to CBL Associates & Properties for $247 million. Proffitt’s purchased five Nashville-area locations from Castner Knott in August of that year, including their Rivergate Mall location. CBL renovated the mall in 1999, in response to competition from nearby Opry Mills, adding new carpeting and a new entranceway.
Proffitt’s sold its store to Hecht’s in March 2001 as part of a nine-location sale. In 2003, Linens ‘n Things opened a store in the mall. Macy’s moved into the mall in 2006, replacing Hecht’s, which had sold the company its five Nashville-area locations. By 2008, the Streets of Indian Lake in nearby Hendersonville was nearing completion, attracting many upscale retailers and causing a drop in mall traffic. Incredible Dave’s, a restaurant and entertainment center, opened in 2012 to replace a mall wing but closed in 2014.
CBL sold three of their malls, including Rivergate Mall, to an offshore investor for $176 million in 2013. The new owner leased the malls to Atlanta-based Hendon Properties. In the spring of 2017, an 11,695-square-foot Guitar Center opened in the mall, while existing tenant, teen apparel retailer rue21, opened a larger store with an additional 2,600 sq ft in the summer of 2017.
Foot Locker, another existing tenant, added a new store with an additional 1,000 sq ft in the fall of 2017. Sears closed its store at the mall in March 2019 as part of a plan to close 80 locations nationwide. After Macy’s closed in 2020, the anchor store’s space was sold to Urban Story Ventures for $4 million, but the group did not announce any redevelopment plans for the space.
Best CBD Gummy Shop In Goodlettsville – Mary Jane’s CBD Dispensary – Smoke & Vape Shop
Mary Jane’s CBD Dispensary – Smoke & Vape Shop Is The CBD Gummy Shop You Can Trust
If you happen to live in Goodlettsville, Tennessee, we have tons of amazing locations ready to serve you! Stop by for high-quality Delta 8 Carts, E Juice, CBD and Hemp products that come with reliable lab reports you can trust. If you don’t live in one of these areas, don’t worry! You can check out our online store and get CBD products shipped directly to you! Mary Jane’s CBD Dispensary is part of the fast-growing chain of CBD Dispensaries specializing in providing only the highest quality Delta 8 Carts, E Juices, vapes, Nicotine and CBD oil products that have been thoroughly lab tested and meet our high standards of quality. Come see why MJCBD – Smoke & Vape Shop is the highest Tobacco Shop conveniently located in Goodlettsville! Mary Jane’s CBD Dispensary specializes in the industry’s best brands and has led the industry standard in sales of CBD by dominating in product innovation and customer satisfaction.
Top 3 Questions People In Goodlettsville, Tennessee Have About CBD Gummies And Alcohol
CBD gummies are a hot topic in Goodlettsville, Tennessee. People want to know if they’re safe, what the benefits are, and where they can buy them. Here are the top three questions we’ve heard in our community along with answers from local experts:
1. What Are The Benefits Of CBD Gummies In Goodslettville, Tennessee?
There are a lot of benefits that can be gained from consuming CBD Gummies. These are:
- They Can Help In Reducing Anxiety And Stress Levels: Anxiety and stress are two very common psychological issues that a lot of people suffer from. And, CBD has been shown to be effective in reducing both of these.
- They Can Help In Improving Sleep Quality: Poor sleep quality is another very common problem faced by a lot of people. CBD can help in improving this by inducing sleep and making it easier to fall asleep.
- They Can Help In Reducing Pain: CBD is also known to be effective in reducing pain. This is especially helpful for those suffering from chronic pain.
- They Can Help In Boosting The Immune System: A weak immune system can make a person susceptible to various diseases and infections. CBD can help in boosting the immune system, thus making a person less prone to falling sick.
- They Can Help In Fighting Cancer: CBD has also been shown to be effective in fighting cancer. This is because it has the ability to kill cancer cells without harming healthy cells.
- They Can Help In Improving Heart Health: CBD can also help in improving heart health. This is because it can lower blood pressure and cholesterol levels.
- They Can Help In Treating Alzheimer’s Disease: CBD has also been shown to be effective in treating Alzheimer’s disease. This is because it can help in reducing the symptoms of this disease.
- They Can Help In Treating Parkinson’s Disease: CBD can also be effective in treating Parkinson’s disease. This is because it can help in reducing the symptoms of this disease.
- They Can Help In Improving Skin Health: CBD can also be beneficial for the skin. This is because it can help in reducing wrinkles and make the skin look younger.
- They Can Help In Reducing Weight: CBD can also be helpful in reducing weight. This is because it can help in boosting metabolism and burn more calories.
CBD is a non-psychoactive compound found in cannabis that has been shown to have many benefits. Some of these benefits include reducing anxiety and inflammation, relieving pain, and combating cancer. CBD gummies are a popular way to consume CBD because they are easy to take and taste great. If you’re looking for an easy way to enjoy the benefits of CBD, consider trying some CBD gummies.
2. What Conditions Can CBD Gummies Help With In Goodslettville, Tennessee?
CBD Gummies are designed to help with a number of different conditions, both mental and physical. Some of the conditions that CBD Gummies can help with include:
- Anxiety: CBD Gummies can help to reduce anxiety by interacting with the body’s endocannabinoid system. This system is responsible for regulating mood, and CBD can help to regulate it.
- Pain: CBD Gummies can also help to reduce pain by interacting with the body’s pain receptors. CBD can help to block the body’s pain signals, and this can lead to reduced pain.
- Inflammation: CBD Gummies can also help to reduce inflammation by interacting with the body’s inflammatory response. CBD can help to reduce the production of inflammatory cytokines, and this can lead to reduced inflammation.
- Sleep: CBD Gummies can also help to improve sleep by interacting with the body’s sleep-wake cycle. CBD can help to promote wakefulness during the day and sleep at night.
- Appetite: CBD Gummies can also help to regulate appetite by interacting with the body’s hunger hormones. CBD can help to reduce the production of Ghrelin, and this can lead to reduced hunger.
- Immunity: CBD Gummies can also help to improve immunity by interacting with the body’s immune system. CBD can help to stimulate the production of white blood cells, and this can lead to improved immunity.
- Skin Health: CBD Gummies can also help to improve skin health by interacting with the body’s sebaceous glands. CBD can help to reduce the production of sebum, and this can lead to improved skin health.
- Cancer: CBD Gummies can also help to fight cancer by interacting with the body’s cell-signaling pathways. CBD can help to block the growth of cancer cells, and this can lead to reduced cancer growth.
- Alzheimer’s Disease: CBD Gummies can also help to improve cognitive function in patients with Alzheimer’s disease by interacting with the brain’s neurotransmitters. CBD can help to increase the levels of acetylcholine, and this can lead to improved cognitive function.
- Parkinson’s Disease: CBD Gummies can also help to improve motor function in patients with Parkinson’s disease by interacting with the brain’s dopamine receptors. CBD can help to increase the levels of dopamine, and this can lead to improved motor function.
CBD Gummies are a safe and effective way to help with a number of different conditions. If you think that CBD Gummies may be right for you, talk to your doctor.
3. What Will Happen If CBD Gummies And Alcohol At The Same Time In Goodlettsville, Tennessee?
If you’re like most people, you probably enjoy the occasional alcoholic beverage. And if you’re also like most people, you’re probably curious about CBD and what it can do for you. So, what happens if you mix CBD and alcohol?
CBD is a non-intoxicating compound found in cannabis that has been shown to have a variety of potential health benefits. Alcohol, on the other hand, is a central nervous system depressant that can cause impairments in judgment, coordination, and motor skills.
So, what happens when you mix CBD and alcohol? CBD does not interact with alcohol in the same way that other drugs do. CBD blocks the effects of alcohol on the brain.
Studies have shown that CBD can reduce the intoxicating effects of alcohol. In one study, rats were given either CBD or a placebo before being given alcohol. The rats that received CBD had significantly lower blood alcohol levels than those that received the placebo.
Another study found that CBD protects against the damaging effects of alcohol on the liver. rats were given either CBD or a placebo before being given alcohol. The rats that received CBD had significantly lower levels of enzymes that are indicative of liver damage than the rats that received the placebo.
So, what does this all mean for you? If you’re going to drink alcohol, it’s probably a good idea to avoid taking CBD at the same time. Taking CBD along with alcohol may help to reduce the effects of alcohol on your body and mind.
Of course, it’s always best to speak with your doctor before mixing any substance, including CBD, with alcohol. Your doctor can help determine if mixing CBD and alcohol is right for you.
Map To Our Location From Goodlettsville, Tennessee
Are You Looking For An Amazing CBD Gummy Shop Near You?
If you happen to live in Tennessee, Tennessee, we have tons of amazing locations ready to serve you! Stop by for high-quality Delta 8 Carts, E Juice, CBD and Hemp products that come with reliable lab reports you can trust. If you don’t live in one of these areas, don’t worry! You can check out our online store and get CBD products shipped directly to you! Mary Jane’s CBD Dispensary is part of the fast-growing chain of CBD Dispensaries specializing in providing only the highest quality Delta 8 Carts, E Juices, vapes, Nicotine and CBD oil products that have been thoroughly lab tested and meet our high standards of quality. Come see why MJCBD – Smoke & Vape Shop Evans is the highest Tobacco Shop conveniently located in Tennessee! Mary Jane’s CBD Dispensary specializes in the industry’s best brands and has led the industry standard in sales of CBD by dominating in product innovation and customer satisfaction.